Monday, August 29, 2011

The Reveal!


I have waited long enough and can't "hide" the fact that I definitely have a belly. I've also started to get very excited and talk about the future of the Fergon family... so we might as well let the world know and share in our excitement!

Today marks month 4. Within the last two weeks i've gone from "i look like i just ate a huge meal" to "are you pregnant??" comments. We also had our first ultra sound today, which is quite remarkable, in a very surreal way- that God has made our bodies to create and host a human being and what we do in this 9-month process ultimately forms who this person will be.

Technology has also made we wide-eyed. Although my baby is 4.5 inches long I can see almost their whole shape and hear a "strong" heartbeat!

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment