Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sale baby!




So as I was standing in line at JM's 50% closing sale.... I realized pretty much everything we've purchased for this baby has been on sale. I didn't feel bad about it at all.. in fact I felt very proud and when i'm finished purchasing this seemingly endless list of items, I might even add up all my savings and go shopping for myself.
not a bad idea...

Today we bought the car seat (something Ryan has been fretting about). I for sure thought it wouldn't be there still since the store started it's sale at 20%, but sure enough the right color and everything was waiting for me to come take it home!
The stroller we found came without a car seat so i had to pick out not only a matching car seat but one that had an adapter- but i love the stroller so it was worth the extra hunt and with all these sales no extra cost!

the stroller is a gift from my sister so i don't have a real picture but i'll put it all together after sunday for those of you not able to be there (and i bet are dying to see what it looks like!)

No comments:

Post a Comment